Table of Contents Hide
Are Blogs Still Promising in 2022? – Many people, especially those who are planning to enter the world of bloggers, question whether the blogging profession is still promising in 2022. They question whether in the next year a blogger can make a lot of money.
The question is of course not without reason. Based on data from Google Trends, the trend of interest for bloggers tends to decrease in contrast to YouTubers who are increasing rapidly. And even in search results, YouTube videos are often above written content.
In addition, many who were originally bloggers have now become YouTubers because they are considered more promising. One of them is Raditya Dika, if you click on the raditya.com blog, it will immediately redirect to Raditya Dika’s YouTube channel.
Those who switch judge that video content is more desirable than written content. They assessed that Indonesian people prefer watching videos rather than reading.
list of contents
Are Blogs Still Promising in 2022?
If that’s the truth, then is this blog still promising next year? For the answer to this question, I dare say ‘still promising’.
The proof is that the blogging profession has not completely disappeared. Names such as Nodi Nugroho, Adi Suryadi, Sugeng Riyadi, Igniel, and other senior bloggers still exist and produce works.
Not only that, the platform for bloggers as a forum for writing is still available today and is still growing more sophisticated.
Why Blogs Are Still Promising in 2022
Here are the reasons why being a blogger is still very promising and you shouldn’t hesitate to pursue it:
Can Make Money
Until now, if you become a blogger the opportunity to make money is still wide open. You can still earn money from various avenues.
Maybe in the past bloggers made money only from Google AdSense ads, now there are many ways to earn money from blogging. These include affiliates, product reviews, banner ads, and many others.
These days, it’s almost trivial to get started with affiliate marketing. There are just so many brands out there who offer partnership opportunities. If you invest the time into figuring out how to draw traffic to your blog, you can almost earn in your sleep.
And in 2022, it is predicted that there will be more ways to earn money from blogs. So if you are still earning, are you still hesitant to become a blogger? I recommend for you to continue.
Not so Strict Competition
When compared to being a Youtuber, the competition to become a blogger is not so heavy. This is because the number of bloggers has decreased and is not as many as Youtubers.
Regarding the competition for works and keywords on Google, it must be admitted that it is currently dominated by the big media. But even so, that doesn’t mean you can’t compete with it.
To be able to compete with big blogs, you must optimize your blog with SEO techniques. The goal is that the articles that are made can appear on the Google search engine, and can even occupy the top rankings.
Not only that, don’t forget to do branding and promotion so that more people will know and read your writing on the blog.
Can be an investment
Blogs are not a medium to generate money in a short time, but you can use a blog to invest .
Initially, you really have to spend capital to buy the domain and the equipment needed. But in a few years, if you are consistent, you can immediately produce a very large amount.
If you create a blog today, write regularly, and do SEO optimization well, then in 2022 you will be able to reap the rewards.
Make You Famous
Become famous by blogging, why not? Names such as Nodi Nugroho, Adi Suryadi, Sugeng Riyadi, and the names that I have mentioned earlier are nothing. But now they are well known as bloggers and writers and everyone knows it.
If you want to become a famous blogger, start today so that by 2022, God willing, enough people will know you. At least already famous among bloggers.
Tips for Becoming a Blogger
Interested in becoming a successful blogger? You can apply the following tips.
- Improve writing skills because these skills are the main and must be owned by a blogger. If your writing is good and many people are looking for it, then your blog will automatically be famous.
- Learn design and coding too because if you master both it can make your job as a blogger easier. And if you have the capital, you can buy a premium theme that has guaranteed quality and design.
- Actively build relationships and communication by joining the community. Bloggers get a lot of jobs through their own relationships and communities. You can also build relationships by replying to comments from visitors.
- Manage time well between writing, working, and doing other activities. Don’t let anyone get stuck. Make sure you don’t make blogging a full job at the beginning of blogging, create a blog as a side and if you see the results, then totality in blogging. It’s different if you are still in school or college, then optimize your blog as much as possible.
- Consistent. This is something that should not be forgotten, you must continue to be consistent at least to write quality writing.
- Never be satisfied and keep learning so you can become a successful blogger.
- Always look for opportunities and study successful outside blogs, imitate their ways and apply them on your blog so that you too can become successful like them.
So the conclusion is that blogs are still very promising in 2022. However, everything still depends on you, if you don’t do the things above then don’t expect to be successful because to succeed it takes struggle.